Harry Winston Diamond Ring was uploaded on August 17, 2017 at 7:21 pm. This post is uploaded under the Wedding Band category. Harry Winston Diamond Ring is labelled with Harry Winston Diamond Ring, Harry, Winston, Diamond, Ring..
Harryhar•ry (har′ē),USA pronunciation v., -ried, -ry•ing.
- to harass, annoy, or prove a nuisance to by or as if by repeated attacks;
worry: He was harried by constant doubts.
- to ravage, as in war;
devastate: The troops harried the countryside.
- to make harassing incursions.
WinstonWin•ston (win′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Harry Winston Diamond Ring have 3 attachments , they are Custom Made Harry Winston Cushion Cut Inspired Diamond Engagement Ring, Harry Winston Adds To The Glamour Of The 2012 Oscars, Nina Elle Jewels. Below are the images:
We shall offer you some recommendations on Harry Winston Diamond Ring nowadays. Alter Budget. Your wedding ring's budget wills significantly affect. You can adjust the needs prior to the budget-you have, after choosing the design and materials. Magic marriage rings is definitely an option since the value is extremely inexpensive in case your budget isn't a lot of.
Well, for a Harry Winston Diamond Ring with items and the best design, you can observe some pictures on the web to have the ideas later.
Communications Together. Place an order marriage rings together with your companion is vital. Therefore the chance of one of the ring size is going to be smaller. Therefore, it is possible to pick a strong steel to be employed and the dimension of the ring that suitable. In that way, your a wedding ring when the concept is accomplished that can seem excellent.
the quality is not shed with gold palladium, although not only this, palladium wedding band also has a reasonable value in comparison to silver and platinum. Palladium is among the favorite of the guys's wedding rings.