This blog post of Sister Wedding Cards was published at February 16, 2018 at 4:16 am. It is published on the Wedding Invitation category. Sister Wedding Cards is labelled with Sister Wedding Cards, Sister, Wedding, Cards..
Sistersis•ter (sis′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring;
- Also called half sister. a female offspring having only one parent in common with another offspring.
- a female friend or protector regarded as a sister.
- a thing regarded as feminine and associated as if by kinship with something else: The ships are sisters.
- a female fellow member, as of a church.
- a female member of a religious community that observes the simple vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
- a nurse in charge of a hospital ward;
- a fellow black woman.
- a woman who supports, promotes, or participates in feminism.
- a form of address used to a woman or girl, esp. jocularly or contemptuously: Listen, sister, you've had enough.
- being or considered a sister;
related by or as if by sisterhood: sister ships.
- having a close relationship with another because of shared interests, problems, or the like: We correspond with school children in our sister city.
- being one of an identical pair.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Sister Wedding Cards have 7 attachments , they are Sister Wedding Cards #1 Personalised Sister Wedding Book Card. Front Cover. First Internal Page. Your Personal Messages Printed, Wedding Invite Small, Sister Wedding Thank You Gift Bridesmaid Personalised PlaqueWooden Card W240, Sister Wedding Cards Photo Gallery #4 To My Sister On My Wedding Day Card - To My Sister Wedding Card, Wedding Stationery, To My Sister Thank You Wedding Card, Wedding Note, K1, 'To My Sister On My Wedding Day' Card. ', Sister Wedding Cards #6 Personalised Special Sister Wedding Card, Sister Wedding Day Card. Following are the pictures:
Invitation card is one kind of a mirror of a Sister Wedding Cards. Likely, invitation cards are a reflection of a marriage party's facial skin. Obviously, aside from a happy minute for her family and the bride, a marriage reception can be quite a time to have along with individuals who have not match. Nevertheless, a request cards that are bad can make people who anticipate his birth failed to attend.
To you personally who're planning for marriage it's worth careful in picking the invitation card that will be delivered to friends and relatives, and watchful. Announcements are made to express information regarding who is planning to get enough time married and place of the function clearly. You should think about in building and selecting Sister Wedding Cards are as follows.
Request Card Layout. Prepare some invitation card layout. Card design you can get from spot, net or request card you'll ever get. Check with your accomplice which design you will employ.
Attach photos Prewedding. If you prefer to place a picture pre-wedding then select the right one. Installment Pre Wedding image enough to help guests to find out who is planning to get married. It get acquainted with your parents or just could be an invited visitor a vintage friend.