Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording was uploaded at May 28, 2017 at 10:34 am. This image is published at the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording is tagged with Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording, Wedding, Anniversary, Party, Invitation, Wording..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording have 4 images it's including 60th Wedding Anniversary Invitation Wording Samples Anniversary Party ., 25th Wedding Anniversary Invitations More, 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitation Templates Awesome, Wedding Vow Renewal Invitations Wording Samples 34201 Ideas. Anniversary .. Following are the images:
Besides Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording, picking a wedding meal that is great can also be essential for your wedding. Preparing seat with beautiful accessories. Seats may not look like the most crucial part of a wedding you, but they can give a genuine distinction in the event the exhibit is made attractive decoration. Should you feel your asked guests will not be thinking about the fit that you have organized for looks simple, so that it could interest your welcomed visitors you can enhance it having a bandage fabric chairs and additional tape around the fit. With the guests will be made by design in your seat feel cozy and in a position until done to attend your wedding.
Light Is Section Of Wedding Designs. Lighting is one part of the marriage accessories that may offer your charm and welcomed attendees. You can pick better illumination components which are modern and standard. In case you choose to use modern components, you can select the lamps are vibrant as your wedding arrangements. So that you can supply the perception of luxury, you can even work with a laser-light gleam.
But when you're interested in traditional styles, then the utilization of candlelight be thus organized and along with lanterns may also be a selection of your decorations. Properly, that is good luck ideas for Wedding Anniversary Party Invitation Wording that can be used for you personally who want to create a good wedding desserts.