The article of Wedding Invite Template Word was published at April 13, 2017 at 8:25 pm. This blog post is posted under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invite Template Word is tagged with Wedding Invite Template Word, Wedding, Invite, Template, Word..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitein•vite (v. in vīt′;n. in′vīt),USA pronunciation v., -vit•ed, -vit•ing, n.
- to request the presence or participation of in a kindly, courteous, or complimentary way, esp. to request to come or go to some place, gathering, entertainment, etc., or to do something: to invite friends to dinner.
- to request politely or formally: to invite donations.
- to act so as to bring on or render probable: to invite accidents by fast driving.
- to call forth or give occasion for: Those big shoes invite laughter.
- to attract, allure, entice, or tempt.
- to give invitation;
offer attractions or allurements.
- [Informal.]an invitation.
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
Wedding Invite Template Word have 3 pictures including Wedding Invitation Templates Word To Design Your Own Wedding Invitation In Foxy Styles. 1511201620, Wedding Invitation Templates Word To Create Stunning Wedding Party Which Never Exist Before 311176, Wedding Invitation Templates Word As An Extra Ideas About How To Make Fantastic Wedding Invitation 1511201619. Here are the images:
In selecting a Wedding Invite Template Word for even a buddy or someone sometimes a need for more thinking and in addition draining have the ability to get wedding presents that complement the standards. Because of the dizziness sometimes we'll truly supply cash just because of unsure what things to provide the receiver something.
But do you realize that occasionally even the bridal couple desires to get gifts of goods from relatives or good friends as items from pals are very wonderful for that pair's wedding. Below are a few tips that may accomplish you in selecting a Wedding Invite Template Word.
For art lovers lovers. Nothing is wonderful for wedding partners who appreciate artwork when receiving a reward of show seats, show tickets / music / groups / singers of their favorite. When receiving items mentioned above they will experience delighted. You just discover who the band, performer, performing arts preferred external bridal couple. This admission is actually a surprise in the form of a unique gift for them and be able to produce them.