Bezel Band Ring was published at November 7, 2017 at 5:25 am. It is uploaded under the Wedding Ring category. Bezel Band Ring is labelled with Bezel Band Ring, Bezel, Band, Ring..
Bezelbez•el (bez′əl),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, basil. the diagonal face at the end of the blade of a chisel, or the like, leading to the edge.
- that part of a ring, bracelet, etc., to which gems are attached.
- crown (def. 27).
- a grooved ring or rim holding a gem, watch crystal, etc., in its setting.
- the part of a vehicle's bodywork that surrounds a light.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This blog post about Bezel Band Ring have 6 attachments , they are 1.00 Ct Ladies Round Cut Diamond Wedding Band Ring In Bezel Setting, Madina Jewelry, Alternating Round Bezel Set Eternity Band Ring, Looking For Ideas For Wedding Band With Bezel Set Engagement Ring, Greenwich Jewelers, 1.00 Ct Ladies Round Cut Diamond Wedding Band Ring In Bezel Setting. Here are the attachments:
Designs for the Bezel Band Ring of wedding reception area and one's platforms are several and varied, restricted merely by your creativity and, probably, your financial allowance! Using the Internet may reveal a variety of tips for you to consider, particularly if there is a forum where the wedding couple to change tips and experiences.
There could be of this an example the net of manufacturer of wedding exhibitions and wedding community Two other excellent sites for wedding suggestions newspaper. Listed below are six excellent tips for Bezel Band Ring that you might want to incorporate into your wedding, to begin with.
Bouquets it's been a company favorite for wedding accessories. Not simply may they be used for desk centerpieces they're additionally necessary to studs, corsage, designing the buffet table, closing the table and placing the tabletop. Although the fascination is a tradition for a longtime there's a brand new challenger.
Confetti has progressed from scattered leaves that was actually found in pagan events, for the minute where there are various selections, liver tissue-paper, for example metallic or celebrity liver or dry rose petals. Your theme may be create quickly if you fit some confetti if you send them that you simply select inside your guest invitations.